Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kendall's second Night

She slept really well last night. I went over to NICU around 8:30 and nursed her and also fed her about a half an ounce of milk I was able to pump after that she was still hungry so I gave her about an ounce of Formula. I went back to my room and slept from 9:30 to 11:30 when she woke up again. I nursed her again and then also gave her an ounce of formula. She burped and then went back to sleep. I went back to my room and was able to sleep from 12:15 until 3:30. It Felt really good to sleep that long at one time! She nursed and had another ounce of formula and then slept until 6:00. They weighed her and she is down to 8 pounds 1 ounce. Hopefully my milk will come in today and she will gain quickly. My Mom and I went over at 9:00 and they told me she was going to be able to come home with me later on today. She still had to have some of her newborn screenings done and they need to check her Bili level. It is going to be so nice when I can hold her without all of cords and IVs attached!

No comments: