Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Induction date is set

I had my 38 week prenatal appointment today. They wanted to set my induction up for 39 weeks but they have too many already schedule so the soonest they can get it for is September 13th. If something opens up on the 11th or 12th they will get me in on one of those days instead. 

I lost 2 pounds so I am at 28 pounds gained for this pregnancy. Baby's heart rate was 138. The doctor checked my cervix and I am 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said that it is possible I will go into labor on my own before the induction date and if I am induced my cervix is very soft and favorable for induction. My iron level has come up a little. It is now at 10.6, I am still anemic but not as bad as before. My platelet count is also low  but she said as long as it stays above 100,000 I should be okay.

No comments: