Monday, September 10, 2012

Kendall's First day at home

We had a busy day today. Avalynn started her first day of Pre-K (She will have her own post on that). After we dropped the girls off for school we had to take Kendall in for a WIC appointment. They gave me a hand breast pump because I don't have one. When they measured Kendall she was only 18 1/2 inches long. At the hospital they said she was 20 inches. I think the way that WIC measure are actually more accurate. She looks so short to me. After the WIC appointment we had to go pick Avalynn up for school. Then we went home and I inhaled a sandwich and then I had to take Kendall to the hospital to have blood drawn for her Jaundice. I had to go alone with her because Kevin had to be home to pick Gabby up from school. My Mom works at the hospital and we took Kendall to the Therapy department where My mom works so her co workers could see her. After her blood was drawn I took her to her pediatrician. She still weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce which was her discharge weight. The doctor said everything with her looks good except that she is Jaundice so we have to go back tomorrow to have her blood drawn. If the level has started to go down she won't have to have it done again.
All ready to go to her appointments. My Aunt Dee Dee bought this diaper bag for her.
 I don't want my picture taken, I want to eat!
Okay maybe one picture.
Are you done yet?



No comments: