Saturday, September 8, 2012

A day full of visitors

Kendall had a lot of visitors today. My cousin Bobbie Jo came over at 9:30 this Morning and she got to hold her. Kendall was awake the whole time Bobbie was here and very alert and looking around at everything. I didn't have my camera at the time so I wasn't able to take a picture of Bobbie holding her.

Around Noon My sister Shelly and Shelly's Sister in law Shaina came to see Kendall. She was a lot more sleepy when they were here. I nursed Kendall and then Shelly fed her some formula from a bottle. We are supplementing her with about an ounce after each feeding so that she won't have jaundice. I don't want anything to potentially keep her in the hospital any longer then she has to stay.  Shaina got to go in and hold her for a while after Shelly was done.
My Twin sister Shelly feeding Kendall



 My sister's Sister in Law Shaina Holding Kendall



A few minutes later my Mom came and she finished feeding the bottle to Kendall and got to hold her for a while. Shortly after that Kevin came in with Gabby while Shelly was watching the kids for a few minutes. Gabby loved seeing her little sister. Then it was Avalynn's turn to come in and see her.






My Mom took the kids so Kevin and I could have some alone time with Kendall. Then Kevin held her for the first time. She looked very content in her daddy's arms.

No comments: