Friday, October 28, 2011

Pre-K Week 7

MONDAY
Gabby had a hard time getting up for school. She was really sleepy. Her teacher told me that she is doing really well with counting and her letters.
TUESDAY
There were a couple new kids in Gabby's Class today. I think they have around 14 kids now.
WEDNESDAY
I stayed in the classroom for a little over an hour today and took some pictures of the kids doing activities in the classroom. The Teacher said the pictures turned out really well. I was not allowed to keep the pictures but she took them off my Memory card and put them on her computer.
THURSDAY
Gabby was excited when I picked her up telling me about her costume she made for the Alphabet Parade they are doing Friday. They are not allowed to celebrate Halloween so they are doing this instead.
 FRIDAY
Poor Gabby was up all night throwing up. She wasn't able to go to school so she has to miss her Parade. :( This is only week 7 and she has already been sick 3 times. She should have a really good immune system built up by the time she starts Kindergarten next year.

No comments: