Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finger Food-Banana Pancakes

I was looking for some Finger food ideas for Nathan I came across this recipe for Banana Pancakes.  It looked so easy I tried it right away. They turned out great but the only problem is that I forgot Nathan doesn't like Bananas. He took a couple bites but then started throwing them. Gabby liked them and was asking me to make more but I only had the one Banana so she will have to wait. Avalynn didn't like them.

Ingredients:
1 or 2 ripe bananas (not overly ripe or mushy bananas)
Pancake Batter
Directions:
Slice bananas into coins or diagonally
Coat with pancake batter
Lightly fry in pan until golden brown
Serve as Baby Finger Foods for snack or at breakfast time


I used a griddle to cook them
All Done
Nathan was not impressed with them
Gabby loved them and ate most of them.

No comments: