Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pre-K Week 5

MONDAY
Columbus Day No School

TUESDAY
After having 3 days off she was a little hesitant about going back but she started playing with playdough right away and was fine when I left. After I picked her up we went to my Moms house to walk with her and I made My Mom a cake for her Birthday so we ate dinner with her and had some cake.


WEDNESDAY
I took her to school in the morning and then Avalynn and Nathan came with me to pick her up. She had a good day.


THURSDAY
Today was Gabby's Picture day. After school today Gabby and I had to stay and have a meeting with the teacher's. It was supposed to be a Home visit but they said they were running out of time to do them so we just did it in the class. They just went over how she was doing and I had some forms to fill out. They were also talking about needing to take some pictures of the kids to post at the school and I told them that I would love to come and take some for them. They just have to okay with someone since I would be taking it with my own camera.


FRIDAY
No School for Staff Learning Day.

No comments: