Friday, October 21, 2011

Pre-K week 6

MONDAY
Gabby was complaining of her stomach hurting when she went to the bathroom so I didn't send her to school and took her to the doctor but they didn't find anything wrong and by the afternoon she was fine.

TUESDAY
When I dropped her off we had another parent meeting. When it was time to pick her up Kevin and the kids and I all went and we decided to go apple picking. When we got to the place to pick apples the guy said they no longer let people go in and pick due to damage. So we just bought some instead. Then we drove around some back roads and stopped at a store and bought some pumpkins for the kids.


WEDNESDAY
Gabby must have had fun painting today because she came home with a different shirt on and her shirt she wore to school was in her back soaked in paint! Luckily it is washable and all came out!



THURSDAY
Kevin took her to school and dropped her off. He had to work at 10:00 so I took Avalynn and Nathan with me when I picked her up.


FRIDAY
Gabby woke up early and when I went to pick her up this afternoon she was crying for me and seemed really tired. She hasn't been taking a nap at school because they are letting her look at books on her mat. I like it when she doesn't nap because she goes to bed so much better at night. Most of the time she doesn't need one but when we got home I gave her and Avalynn both a nap. This picture is from after her nap.

No comments: