Friday, September 30, 2011

Pre-K Week 3

MONDAY
We were running a little late because I didn't get up until 7:00 but she still made it there by 7:35.  She didn't end up falling asleep at rest time so she must have been rested up from sleeping in. It was close to 80 degrees out and sunny. After my Mom got home from work I took the kids to my parents house so we could walk up to the ponds.

TUESDAY
In the Morning after drop off they had a parent meeting. It was pretty boring and kind of pointless in my opinion but they are probably required. In the evening we went to Open house. That was also kind of pointless, lol. But she showed us around her room and had a snack. That was about it.


WEDNESDAY
I didn't end up sending her because before bed she was running a 101 temp. She said her throat hurt but it didn't look red. She has had a cough so I think that might be making her throat hurt. She stayed in her Nightgown all day and just relaxed at home watching cartoons and playing with her sister and brother.


THURSDAY
Gabby didn't go to school again today. She woke up with a terrible croupy cough and could hardly catch her breath. She was gasping for air so I got her out of bed and put her in the warmest shower she could stand. I left her in there for about 25 minutes and when I got her out she was breathing a lot better. We took her in to see the doctor and they gave her a breathing treatment and an oral steroid she has to take for 3 days. She sounded a lot better after having the treatment done. 

FRIDAY
No school again today. Gabby is still coughing and not feeling her best so she stayed home again. Hopefully she will be better by Monday.

No comments: