Friday, September 23, 2011

A to Z of ME

*I copied this from another blog

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size:
Queen but I wish we had a King!
C. Chore that you hate: Folding and putting away laundry
D. Dogs:  One Boston Terrier Named Kito
E. Essential start to your day: 2 Cups of coffee and breakfast!
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver!
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play:
None
J. Job title: Stay at Home Mom.
K. Kids:
2 girls and 1 boy
L. Live: New York State
M. Mother’s name: Lydia
N. Nicknames: Mom...Mommy
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 Times
P. Pet peeves: Procrastination and Lying!!!!!!!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, and I never really got it back." Sweet Home Alabama
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings:
Shelly, Stacey, Angela & Nathan (Whom I cannot wait see again in Heaven)
U. Underwear: um...yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts are the only veggie I won't eat
W. What makes you run late: My husband and kids. I used to Always be on time :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Ankle & wrist

Y. Yummy food that you make: Cookies!
Z. Zoo animal:Siberian Tiger.




No comments: