Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pre-K Week 1

MONDAY
Both girls were so excited to start school. They did really well. When I got there Avalynn was laying on her nap mat and crying really hard. The teacher said she was okay until they tried to wake her up.




TUESDAY
The girls were again excited to go to school. The teacher called me around 11:45 and said Avalynn was crying and they didn't know what was wrong. She wanted to know if the spots she had on her back were there when she came to school because they thought she might have gotten into something. They were there before and I think they are bug bites. I called back a half an hour later and she was sleeping.



WEDNESDAY
The girls were both happy about going to school. I was afraid Avalynn wouldn't want to go because of crying the day before but she was okay when I left her. When we came to pick them up they were both asleep and when we woke them up they had a snack. The teacher said Avalynn had cried when she had to come inside from playing and also when it was time to lay down for nap but otherwise she seemed to have a great day. Gabby loves going and she kept asking me when I was going to leave. When we picked her up she said she wished she could stay forever, lol.



THURSDAY
 Avalynn woke up with a low grade fever and was complaining her stomach and throat hurt so she didn't go to school. Gabby went and had a great day! They had home made playdough out and she played with that when I dropped her off.



FRIDAY
Day 5 Avalynn still didn't feel too good so I kept her out again. She keeps saying she never wants to go back. Gabby again had a great day!


No comments: