Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Missed my Gabby!

Gabby stayed the night with my sister Shelly last night. I'm always so nervous when she stays away from me and I could not sleep at all last night. I trust my sister with her more then anyone. I think it is just some sort of anxiety that I cannot see her or know what she is doing. Gabby loves staying there though and playing with her cousins. Kevin, Avalynn and I did a little shopping today. Then we went and picked Gabby up. Tonight was more packing for our move. We rented a moving truck. Tomorrow we will pack it up and then Friday we will unpack at the apartment. Can't wait!

4 comments:

melissa said...

i am so excited for you to have your own place!! best of luck with the move!!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

i am the same way about my kids even if they are at my moms.
I am so happy you are getting your own place.

They call me CAT said...

I am the same way too with my kids, but I don't let the hubby know it. Good luck on the move, I hope it goes smoothly for you.

*Mirage* said...

I am the same way. My kids have only spent the night away from me once. Even when I just go down the street to Dollar Tree and leave them with my husband I feel like something is wrong, something's missing, and I want to go home and get them. I think it's mother's instinct. :)