Friday, September 25, 2009

I made Pumpkin Bread today!

Here is the recipe I used for the bread CLICK HERE I did not use Walnuts though because we did not have any and I don't like nuts in bread. It turned out so good! I also made two different kinds of cookies and I cannot believe how much pumpkin I have left! I may make more cookies tomorrow!

Here are a few pics!

The Pumpkin



I used an ice cream scoop to clean the pumpkin out.



My helper ate a few of the seeds raw.



The pumpkin all peeled and ready to grate.



The yummy bread!

2 comments:

*Mirage* said...

Oh it turned out so pretty! I can almost smell it through the computer! If there weren't a skunk outside my house right now clogging up my nose that is. :-/
Anyway I'm really glad you liked the recipe! I usually don't have pumpkin so it's usually zucchini/banana combo I make out of that recipe and it's always much in demand with the friends and family.

*Mirage* said...

Good idea about the ice cream scoop! My pumpkin was teeeny though, like 1/3 of yours, so not sure an ice cream scoop would have fit in it.