Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Quiz



Saw this on another blog (Thanks Ashley!)

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Most presents Santa leaves are not wrapped

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? We have red, white and green on the tree

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? Pretty late this year because the kids just won't leave them alone

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffing

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Going to my Nanny and Pa's house for Dinner every year.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Little bit of everything

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it only on Christmas

12. Can you ice skate? Been a LONG time but I probably could

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The year my little sister was born my parents didn't have much money but we got bikes and we were so happy even though there was too much snow to even ride them for a couple of months. There was another year when we were really young that my Mom tried to get us Cabbage patch kids and they were the "Hot" toy and sold out everywhere. So she had someone make some for us and we loved them!

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Just being with family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cheesecake!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to my parents house on Christmas Eve

17. What tops your tree? A star

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving

19. Candy canes: I might eat one once a year

20. Favorite Christmas show? Christmas Vacation!

21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? O' Holy Night

23. What is your favorite Christmas ornament? A little Sled that has my name on it from 1982 I think.

No comments: