Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1 Year Check up

Nathan had his Well baby check today, It went well and he is doing everything he should be at this time. He has 8 teeth now, 2 of them just popped through yesterday. . He weighs exactly 21 pounds. So in this year he has gained 10 pounds 2 ounces. Kind of surprising since he started out so big! (9 pounds 14 oz at birth) He is 25% for his weight. He is also shorter then I would expect since Kevin is 6 feet 4 inches and I am 5 feet 6 inches. Nathan was 27 1/2 inches. Which is also the 25%. Both of the girls were small at 1 year and now in the 75-80% for height so I think he will shoot up eventually too. There are 4 shots they are supposed to get at 1 year. I only had them give him two of those plus his Flu shot. I have to take him back for the flu shot booster in 1 month so he will get the other two shots then.

No comments: