Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Celebrations

I am a little late at posting this. On Christmas eve we always go over to my parents house for Dinner and to open gifts with them. This year Kevin had to work so he was not able to be there. My Mom made a Roast in her crock pot, I made Green bean casserole and Shelly made a corn Casserole. The food was all really Good! They got a ton of gifts that night!
My Parents Tree
My Mom and Nathan

Gabrielle & Avalynn
My Sister Shelly and her Family
Making sure the timer on the camera would work, lol
Family
Me with my Whole World
My Handsome boy

That night I didn't sleep very well. I guess I was just too excited. I lay awake in bed for over an hour waiting for the girls to wake up. I think they ended up getting up at 6:30. I heard them Whispering and then I called out and asked them if Santa Came and they both said Yes. We all got up and they started ripping into their presents. They loved everything they got except Gabby didn't like the lalaloopsy doll. She opened it up and said "I don't like this, here you can have it Avalynn". So It ended up being Avalynn's doll, lol. They love the new Roller Coaster and have played with that a lot. Nathan can ride it too and he really likes it also. Kevin and I made Italian Beef in the crock pot and took it over to my parents house for lunch.  Kevin had to go to work again that afternoon. My Mom and I took the kids and went over to my Sister Shelly's house to visit and let the kids play. Then when we got back home I got most of the apartment organized from the Christmas mess.
 

Thursday December 28th we had a get together at my Aunt Gen's house for my Dads side of the family. It was really nice to get to see them all.

No comments: