Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day & Avalynn's Birthday Celebration

We started the day by going to visit my Brother's grave and to plant some flowers there. We go every Memorial day and it has kind of become a tradition.
My Babies
 Nathan at his Uncle Nathan's Grave



Then we went and watched the Memorial Day Parade in Elmira, NY. My girls and Niece were even photographed by the Star Gazette. You can see that picture by clicking HERE.

Gabby, My Nephew Zack,My Niece Natalee, Nathan and Avalynn Waiting for the Parade to start

 My Family
 My Handsome boy
 The end of the Parade. Avalynn Loved the Horses!



After going to the Parade we had a Barbeque and celebrated Avalynn's 3rd Birthday a few days early. I made her a cake with some toy horses on it. She Loves Horses!



Then it was time to swim and enjoy the afternoon. It was close to 90 degrees today! Perfect for swimming!

Zack jumping in
 Kids having fun
 Cute one of my Twin sister Shelly & Her son Zack with my Mom's Dog Barney
 Me relaxing and just enjoying the day
 My Dad kept tipping over in this chair. Not made for the water!
What a Great Day we had today! Everyone is so tired out though!

No comments: