Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Avalynn Skye

Avalynn is my spunky little girl. She has the biggest dimples and cutest little smile. She knows how to get into mischief too! She has lots of nicknames and Trouble Lynn is one of them! She is so cute and we love her so much! She is very happy to be turning 3 years old. Now she is big like the other kids, lol. She was born on June 1st 2008 at 5:32 P.M.



My pregnancy, Labor and Delivery was the easiest by far out of my three kids. Gabby was only 5 months old when I got pregnant for Avalynn. It has been really nice having them so close in age. Gabby was still very much a baby herself when Avalynn was born. They get along good most of the time. Sometimes Avalynn will beat Gabby up though. She is tough and knows what she wants when she wants it. She is always Go Go Go all day long. She was even like that in my tummy when I was pregnant. Always moving!


It is so hard to believe she is 3 already!
Here are some pictures of my sweet little girl.

1 Month Old











 A couple cute videos of Avalynn and Gabby

No comments: