Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

I think I have one of the Best Mother's in the world. She might not be perfect but she is about as close as it gets. I wouldn't have wanted any other Mom. My Mom has always worked hard and made a great life for our family. She is very loving and also a Wonderful Gramma. Here are some pictures I want to share.


My Mom and Dad in 1978 (?) with My Brother Nathan


My Mom and Dad with Shelly and me in 1982
A couple Years ago at My cousin Bobbie Jo's Wedding
From Left Me, My baby sister Angela,My Mom & Dad and My Twin sister Shelly
My gramma (Nannny) is also a great Mom! Must be where my Mom got it from!
My grandparents with Me and Shelly in 1980

I Love being a Mom. I have 3 wonderful Kids who I love more then anyone else in the World!
Here are some of My Mommy Moments.
The day I became a Mom
Avalynn and Me
Loving on my babies
Me and my little Bear


No comments: