Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Best deals this week with my coupons.

Tops
Ball Park Hot Dogs, Buy one get one free. $3.99 minus Two .55 coupons that doubled. So total for both packs $1.59 or 0.80 cents Each pack.

Oxi Clean Stain Treaters on sale for $2.99. I had a coupon for $3.00 off Two so they were $1.49 Each.
Ronzoni Pasta on sale for $1.00. Used coupon for $1.00 off two so they were 0.50 Cents  each box.

Target 
(Best place to coupon, they allow you to use a Target coupon AND a manufacter's coupon on the same item)

Palmolive Dish soap. Used a $1.00 off Target coupon and a $1.00 off Manufacter's coupon so total price paid was 0.39 cents

Nivea Body wash. On sale for $2.43 each. I had two manufacter's coupons that were for $3.00 off each bottle, then I also used a Target coupon for $1.00 off 1. I ended making $2.14 toward the rest of my purchase! So they were Totally FREE!

2 comments:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Great job, isn't coupons great!!! I used $50 worth today.

gaggles said...

I shop at tops also, so far I haven't found many items worth using coupons there