Wednesday, October 20, 2010

33 week prenatal appointment.

My appointment today was not great. My fasting sugars have still been high even though after my meals they are fine. So they have upped my dose of meds. Now I have to take it in the morning and evening. I was really hoping that would not happen because I have been nauseous ever since I started taking them. I am afraid this will only make it worse. My fundal height was also measuring very large since just last week. This may mean the baby is large. Avalynn was over 9 pounds and she was measuring average so I am kind of scared he will be Huge! My blood pressure was slightly elevated for me 134/70. The Nurse practitioner I saw today was not too concerned about it because it is not 20 points higher then my average. She said they will just monitor it closely. I now have to go back to the doctor once a week and I have to see a doctor every time, no more midwives or Nurse practitioner because the doctors have to deal with the med dosing and stuff. I also had to go to the Labor and Delivery for a non stress test today. I will have to go 2 times a week to have that done to make sure the baby is okay. The good news was that I still have not gained any more weight so still at 25 pounds for this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Jenn R said...

I can't believe you are already 33 weeks!!!