Wednesday, October 13, 2010

32 week Prenatal appointment

On Saturday October 9th I called my doctor's office because my Sugar levels were really high and I was also having problems with my right ear hurting. It felt like it always does when I get swimmers ear. One of the midwives were on call so she called me in a prescription drop. The first 3 days it helped and the pain went away. Then it started to itch really bad and felt like my ear had fluid inside. So I brought that up to the doctor today and he checked and said I have a middle ear infection. He prescribed ammoxicillian and I also have to take zrytex once a day.


My fasting sugar levels have been high but most of the one's after meals are okay. I have to take glyburide one time in the morning and hopefully that will help. My blood pressure was great at 118/60. The baby's heart rate was 139 and I have lost 1 pound since my last appointment so I am at 25 pounds gained this pregnancy. I go back in one week for my next appointment.



1 comment:

Judy Boots said...

What a beautiful mom-in-waiting..........