Friday, December 7, 2012

Celebrating Nathan's Birthday

Poor Nathan spent his actual birthday (Dec. 3rd) pretty sick. He has had a bad stomach virus. He seems to be feeling a little bit better today. He is eating well and I have been trying to push fluids.He was playing more today then yesterday and sleeping less so I think he is on the mend.

Anyway we had a little party for him 12/6. My parents came and so did my Twin sister Shelly with her kids Zack and Natalee. I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate cupcakes with Vanilla frosting.  Nathan doesn't really like cake much but he did eat some ice cream.
It took us about 10 minutes to find a lighter to light the candles.



Nathan got a lot of "Boy" toys. Poor kid has had nothing but baby dolls and baby toys to play with up until this point. So I know he is going to love playing with all his new toys. My Mother in law and Father in law also sent gifts for Nathan.


No comments: