Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nathan's 2 year check up

Nathan is doing good. He was so cute at his appointment. All the nurse's got a kick out of him being his usual cute self. He kept talking to them and was very cooperative. He had 2 shots and barely even made a sound when they gave them to him. He knew it was coming though because as soon as the nurse's walked in he said "Mommy hold me". So I held him on the table and he did great! He is a Tiny little boy! He weighed 23 pounds 8 ounces. In November he was 24 pounds 14 ounces but he has been sick a lot this fall and I think that is why he lost over a pound. His weight percentile is 4th%. He is also a little shorty. He is 32 1/2 inches which is the 7th%. The Nurse Practitioner said that by her calculations he will probably only be 5 ft 5 in as an adult. I don't think so though. Kevin is 6ft 3in and all my male cousins are tall. I think he will eventually hit a growth spurt.

Here he is playing in the waiting room

Here he is coloring a picture of his favorite character Diego.

No comments: