Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Nathan

I can't believe 2 years has gone by since Nathan was born.You can read Nathan's Birth story  Here .The time has gone so fast. Seems like we were just celebrating his First Birthday.  He is a Mama's boy for sure. He is always asking me to cuddle him. At random times during the day he will come up to me and kiss me on the arm or leg. Wherever he can reach me.

He is talking so well. He can say just about anything and says 5 to 6 word sentences. His favorite tv shows are Dora and Diego. I think he has memorized about every episode of diego because he will say word for word what Diego is saying right before Diego says it, lol.

He likes to rough house with his sisters. He likes to play with lightsabers. Nathan and Avalynn will go around "Hitting" with the lightsabers saying "Shehaaa". Not sure why but that is what they do, lol. Nathan and Avalynn have a love/hate relationship. They love playing together but they also are jealous of each other and fight quite a bit. Gabby and Nathan get along for the most part unless he tries to take her favorite stuffed animals. He gives her a big hug when we pick her up from school. Sometimes he will just go up to her and kiss her. She loves when he does that. Nathan really loves his baby sister Kendall. He is always saying "That is my baby sissy". He wants to hold and kiss her a lot. Sometimes he is a little jealous of her. If I am holding her and he wants me to hold him he will say "Daddy hold baby sissy".

Nathan has this fluffy pink fleece blanket that must have been one of the girl's or was given to us. I don't really even know where it came from. It is his favorite blanket though. He sleeps with it every night and wants it at nap. He also has a red one with his name on it but he prefers the pink one. When he wakes up from nap he carries it all around with him. One day I wrapped Kendall up in it and I think I broke his heart. Won't do that again!

Nathan's favorite foods are Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, Cheese, cereal, oranges, apples and Bananas. He loves drinking chocolate milk and water.

I can't wait to see what this year will bring for Nathan and watch how he changes through the year. Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Last night as a 1 year old with his favorite Blanket.

No comments: