Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4, 2010

Every year my parents have a party at their pond on the 4th of July. This year it was very hot! The pond got a LOT of use! 




My mom and Aunt Cindy cooked the meat. Hotdogs and Hamburgers for everyone except Shelly and I had Veggie Burgers. Everyone brought a salad or dessert. There were so many to choose from. Everything tasted so good!
There were quite a few people. Most of them are relatives but also some of my parents friends.
When it started to cool down a little we did some fishing. There were a lot of bass caught by my sister shelly, and my sister Angela. A couple of the kids caught some too, I personally did not have any luck.
It was a great day to celebrate our Country's Birth!
God Bless the USA!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Sounds like you guys had a great 4th of July! The girls are so cute - love their holiday spirit!