Wednesday, July 14, 2010

19 weeks

Nothing much to report. I have been feeling pretty good. The baby is starting to kick a lot. We have an ultrasound next Wednesday at 11:15. We have decided to find out the sex after all. Gabby keeps telling everyone that the baby is a boy. When we ask her why she thinks it is a boy she will say "Because I already have a baby sister."  I have tried explaining that she can have more then one sister but she really wants a brother. Now that we will find out the sex we can let her know what we are having before the baby comes. Avalynn does not seem to understand at all that she is going to have a new sibling. I think she will go through some jealously. She is very jealous when Gabby is cuddling me so I think she will really be when I am nursing the baby and not giving her my full attention. 
We are going on Vacation soon. I have been busy getting ready for that and can't wait! We are going to North Carolina Outer Banks!
Here is the baby bump at 18 1/2 weeks.

No comments: