Wednesday, July 21, 2010

20 week Ultrasound

As soon as the Ultrasound Tech put the scanner on my stomach the first thing that popped into view was right between the baby's legs. I knew immediately that it was a boy! She asked "Do you want to know the sex?" and I said Yes and she said "Looks like a boy". Then I said "Yeah I thought it looked like it!" I can't believe how excited I was to hear that! I actually had tears going down my cheeks. I was not hoping for a boy or girl either way. I think It just made me so happy because every one else has said they are hoping for a boy this time. The baby weighs around 13 ounces right now. I go back for another ultrasound on August 11th because she could not get good enough face and profile shots to get certain measurements. We are going to name him Nathan James. Here are the pictures.

No comments: