Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stickers, balloons and potty training...

The girls actually let me sleep in until 7:20 this morning! That doesn't happen very often. Avalynn is usually up by about 6:00.

This morning the girls played with stickers while I washed the breakfast dishes. I had to keep stopping to help them get the stickers off of the sheet. I think this is the first time Avalynn has played with them. She loved it. She ended up with 3 in her hair by the time she was done, lol.

After nap I took them outside to play and they each got 3 water ballons to play with. They carry them around like a baby until they pop. We were not outside very long when it suddenly started to down pour rain! I didn't even know it was supposed to rain today but it seems like the past few days every time we go outside it starts to rain. We rushed inside and Gabby still had two of her water balloons left. They had a snack and then I decided that since Gabby did not want to give up her water balloons I would put them in the bath with them.

Gabby did really well with potty training today. We even went to the grocery store without putting a diaper on and no accident while we were there! She also stayed dry during nap!

Kevin had to work 7-3:30 today.

No comments: