Monday, August 10, 2009

My first blog

I decided to try to start blogging for our family as often as I can. Here is what we all did today.

I Woke up early as usual. Kevin made us all french toast for breakfast, so yummy! Then while he was still home I got some cleaning done, dusted, laundry, sweep and mop kitchen, washed dishes. Filled the kids little plastic swimming pool up so the water would warm up a little while before we went outside. Surfed the net a little while. Kevin left for the race at Watkins Glen around 10:00. At that time I took the girls outside and let them play in the pool. They had a couple of buckets in there with them and were so cute dumping them on themselves. Kito (Our Boston Terrier) relaxed in the shade under my chair. We went back inside around 11 and had lunch. Chicken nuggets and yogurt for the girls, a salad for me. Then it was time for them to have a nap. I took a shower, washed the lunch dishes and then surfed the net some more. When my mom got home she watched the girls for a little while, I went and bought a few groceries. Kevin got back home a little while before I did, He had a great time at the race. His favorite driver Tony Stewart won so he was very happy! It was a pretty good day for all of us!

No comments: