Monday, August 17, 2009

Had a wonderful day today! It was so HOT out! Up into the 90's! I Love this weather! My sister Shelly and her kids Zack and Natalee came over to go swimming with us. My mom got out of work at 12:00 so she was home too. Then later on my cousin Carrie and her 3 kids came over. We all swam together and then had a cookout for dinner. Kevin's work asked him to work this evening so he was not home with us. He is off the rest of the week though.

Next weekend we are going to be going out to Indiana for a visit. I hope the weather is nice while we are there because we have a lot of plans that include spending time outdoors! We are excited for the trip. We are just hoping the girls will be okay in the car. Avalynn hates to be in the car for too long. Gabby will probably be okay because we are taking my sister's portable DVD player for her to watch some cartoon movies on. We are leaving Friday around noon.

2 comments:

*Mirage* said...

I think you should come and visit me while you're at it. ;) It might be a bit out of your way... just a little.

Kelly L Boots said...

I'd love to! I wish we lived closer!