Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lead, Swimming and packing

Today Gabby had an appointment to get her lead level tested at the Health department. Her level was good. She does not have to get tested again. This was her second test, they make them have it tested 2 times before they turn 3.

Kevin was supposed to have the day off but they called him in to work evenings.

My mom and I took the girls up to the pond to go swimming. Gabby is doing great this year. She wears a life jacket and the arm swimmies and does well with keeping her head up that way. We stay right next to her though. Avalynn does not really like to be in the pond. She gets mad because she cannot touch and she wants to be independant and be able to get around on her own.

I got some packing done today for our trip to Indiana this weekend. I will be finishing packing tomorrow after I finish the laundry.

2 comments:

*Mirage* said...

Aww Gabby's gonna be your little water baby! :) Are you going to get the girls swimming lessons?

Kelly L Boots said...

I might check into that for next year