Monday, August 13, 2012

Watkin's Glen Race

Kevin got free tickets from the Watkin's Glen track. In exchange they had him doing some twittering for them on his twitter account. He was also given Cold Passes so that he could get into the garage area before the race. I could have gone with him but my feet have been so swollen this pregnancy that I could not have done all that walking. We live about 45 minutes from the track. He was up there Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lots of events. Here is a link to some pictures that he took Yesterday. This first picture shows the Winner of Yesterday's race Marcus Ambrose and if you look up behind him on the right hand side Kevin is in the picture holding a Camera up.
This is Watkin's Glen International's Photo


Click for Pictures



2 comments:

Ashley Quarles said...

My husband would be so jealous!!!!! I've never been to a race, but would love to go to at least one!

Kelly L Boots said...

I have been to Dover, Martinsville and Indianapolis but for some reason I have never been to Watkin's Glen for a race even though it is the closet track to us.