Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Cleaning-Part 1

Well I know it is actually not spring yet but I need to get these things done. I started by cleaning out the bathroom cabinet but I did not take pictures of that. Lets just say we found some things in there at the top that were left by the lady who lived here before us and were probably over 20 years old because they were things you would bring home from the hospital after having a baby and her kids are in college!!
Today I wanted to start with the Linen closet in my Laundry room because it has been a mess for quite a while and I knew it would take me a couple hours to do. It did end up taking just over 2 hours.
Click on picture to enlarge.


Here is the before picture! Scary, I know!




I decided the best thing to do was to remove everything so I could sweep and dust
I had to put everything somewhere so I decided to put it in the girls room. Hard to believe all of this was in that closet, even the stuff on the bed! I have been looking for that step stool!



2 hours later and done, now I can find towels when I need them!





What I will be working on next
Gabby's closet! I won't get to it today but hopefully over the weekend.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great girl!!! Keep up the hard work! I love to organize!