Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Months!!

Half a year has gone by already! Hard to believe! Kendall is still as sweet and mellow as ever. She is a very calm baby. I hardly ever hear her cry but when Kevin is alone with the kids she gives him a hard time sometimes lol. She isn't really doing much yet. She has only ever rolled over one time and then never did it again. She will roll from side to side but not all the way over. She cannot sit yet but she does try to. I don't have her weight and height stats because she goes on the 12th for her 6 month checkup. She is really short though!  She tried baby food for the first time this week. So far she has only had pears. I am going to get some baby cereal and other baby foods over the weekend. I do have a jar of peaches I might try her with tomorrow. She has also started getting a little bit of formula. She drinks about 2 ounces a day. I wanted to make sure she would be okay with it because I am going to use it to mix in her cereal. Also I have a hard time pumping so it is good for her to be able to drink that when I am not around. She has a few patches of Eczema on her face and legs so I have been using Avalynn's cream on that. It seems to be clearing up pretty good. I think she looks quite a lot like Avalynn did as a baby. She doesn't have quite as much hair though.
Here are some pictures of my beautiful baby this morning.

No comments: