Friday, November 23, 2012

I am Thankful

I started this post yesterday. Even though there is an auto save one of the kids bumped me while I was posting and somehow it deleted my whole post and I lost the whole thing. We had to leave to go to Dinner at my parents house so I didn't start over then. 

I am most Thankful for God for bringing my husband into my life. He is a Wonderful Father and a great provider for our family. I am Thankful for all 4 of my Children. 

Gabby is my oldest and at times a little sassy. She is smart and silly. She is usually always kind to others and likes to help me clean.



  Avalynn is full of energy, has the cutest dimples and is a daddy's girl. She and I butt heads a lot but I think it is the stubbornness in both of us. 


Nathan is a Mommy's boy. He loves to cuddle, wants me to hold him a lot. He gives me kisses all day long. He is really sweet. He loves his sisters very much.



Kendall is a Wonderful baby. If there were such a thing as the perfect baby she would be it. She hardly ever cries and if she does she is easy to calm. I am so Thankful to have this family and our health and happiness!

No comments: