Thursday, January 5, 2012

We are all sick

We all have been sick with coughs and all of the kids have had Pink eye, Nathan is just getting over it now. Gabby has a bad cough and has been sick since before Christmas. Yesterday she had a fever and was saying her head and stomach hurt. I think maybe they hurt because of how hard she has been coughing. I took her in this morning to see the doctor and she has an Ear Infection in her right ear and a sinus infection. They put her on an antibiotic and Claritin. She was feeling okay at the office but by the time we got to Wegman's to get her antibiotic her fever was back and she was really sleepy. On the way home I got her a burger from Burger king because she hasn't really eaten anything in 2 days. She ate almost half and fell asleep with the rest in her hand in her carseat. She hardly ever falls asleep in the car and never that early in the day so I know she is really feeling sick. I hope these meds kick in soon and she gets feeling better. I hate when my kids are sick. 


Gabby picked her own Penguin socks, lol

Almost falling asleep while waiting for her antibiotic

No comments: