Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home made Mac & Cheese

Thanks to my Online Friend Marissa K. for this yummy recipe!  This was so much easier then the way I usually make Mac and cheese and taste just as good. I do not like mushrooms but you don't even taste them in this. Here is the recipe.

1 box of rotini tri colored pasta (I used Elbow)
1 cup of milk
1 small can of cream of mushroom soup (I used 50% less sodium kind)
1 package of shredded cheese (I used Sharp yellow cheddar)
 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Cook the pasta, drain and  pour in cassrole. Mix all ingredients together and I saved a little shredded cheese to sprinkle on top too. bake at 350-375 for 25-30 mins. 


2 comments:

marissa said...

awww i'm glad u liked it. i'll make it again for sure. how did the rest of your family like it?

Kelly L Boots said...

Gabby only ate a couple of bites but Kevin, Avalynn and I all ate it really well!