Monday, August 16, 2010

2010 Daugherty Family Reunion

It was held at My Aunt Corrine's property this year. She has a nice pond and lots of land. The weather was perfect! It was not too hot and the humidity was low. There was a light breeze and it was really comfortable. As the afternoon went on it got a little hotter and was good for the kids who were swimming. There was a lot of fishing going on and a lot of fish were caught and then released. The paddle boat was a hit with all the kids! I am hoping my dad will get one for his ponds! There was a pretty good turn out this year too. We were also celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday. Her actual birthday will be in November.


Shelly's kids with my girls.

Gabby caught her first fish with some help from Taylor. She was so happy.
 Avalynn tried fishing too.
My parents with Kevin & I and our girls, Shelly's kids and my sister angela and her boyfriend Tony. Shelly & Josh had already left because it was also their 6th wedding anniversary and they went out to a movie to celebrate.
7 people on the paddle boat



No comments: