Thursday, June 24, 2010

16 week appointment!

I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today! It was so exciting and it made this baby feel so much more real! The heart rate was 160 which the doctor said is perfect! I have gained 12 pounds so far (Yikes 8 pounds in one month!) They tested my Iron and said that it was good. Everything is going well. I have still been sick once in a while but I am feeling a lot better most of the time. I have my Ultrasound scheduled for July 21st! My next prenatal is the 22nd. So excited to see my baby on Ultrasound! Decided to take a belly pic. Here is me today at 16 weeks, not the best picture ever because I had to set the self timer on the point and shoot camera.



2 comments:

Jen Beck said...

Yay! I'm only a little over 13 weeks, and I'm already getting a bump. LOL So exciting! Can't wait to see your ultrasound pics!

*Mirage* said...

I am so happy for you that you got to hear the heartbeat! I know you've been waiting for that for too long now. :)