Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh the Joys of pregnancy.

Finally the heartburn has faded a lot. Now it has been replaced with Nausea and vomiting. I get through it by reminding myself I only have about 3-4 weeks left of the first Trimester when I should start feeling better. So far this pregnancy has been a lot like when I was pregnant for Gabby. It still does not even seem real to me that we are having another baby. I think since they are not doing an ultrasound until 19 weeks it will seem more real then when I can see the baby. We have not told the girls yet that I am going to have a baby. We are planning on telling them after I get into the second trimester. I don't think Avalynn will really understand but Gabby knows that babies come out of Mommy's tummies. 

1 comment:

*Mirage* said...

Have you tried the Mommy's Bliss Morning Sickness Magic? It really is great stuff! I just came acrost a post by another blogger about it too, here: http://400things.blogspot.com/2010/04/brief-time-out.html and she had much the same experience with it as I did. I can't take prenatals at all months 2-5 because they just come right back up so I'm thankful to have found the Morning Sickness Magic because it's got folic acid and b6 and red rasp. leaf in it and I wouldn't be getting those nutrients anywhere else. :p Anyway it's good stuff if you can find it. :) Either way I hope the morning sickness is short-lived for you! :) Get lots of rest if you can and enjoy the nonsick moments, rare they may be right now! Love ya!