Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving.....

Thanksgiving is this week. I can't wait to taste all the wonderful food and spend time with family. I am sad Kevin cannot be there though because he has to work. I have so much to be thankful for this year though. Kevin is getting hired at Leprinos as a full time worker on December 1st! We were able to move out of my parents house and have an apartment now! We have two beautiful little girls and one wonderful dog!  I have the best husband I could ever ask for! I am Loving my life!


We are already done with all of our Christmas Shopping! Well, I am done. I am not sure if Kevin is. I have everything all wrapped up already! Everything we got for the girls is wrapped and fits into one tote. It works this year but next year I am afraid it will be harder to hide things! I am so excited for Christmas morning this year! It will be the first Christmas we get to spend with the girls in our own place! We lived in Indiana for Gabby's first Christmas but spent it in NY with my Family. Then for Avalynn's first Christmas we were living in NY and went to Indiana to spend Christmas with Kevin's parents. So this year is the first we can wake up in our own place and spend Christmas with the 4 of us. Well 5, since Kito will be here too! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

That is awsome Kelly!!! You do have alot to be thankful for, as so do I.