Saturday, November 7, 2009

B-day Party

Took the girl's to my cousin Crystal's youngest daughter Nicole's 1st Birthday party today. They seemed to enjoy getting out for a little bit. They have both been very cranky lately. We haven't been getting out much so I think they are just bored. Kevin works evenings and we only have one car so unless he drops me off at my Mom's before work we are pretty much stuck here. I really don't want to take them out too much anyway because there is so much sickness going around right now. We go grocery shopping once a week and I always put hand sanitizer on their hands as soon as we get to the car. Shelly might bring Natalee over tomorrow, I hope so because Gabby loves having someone besides "The Baby" to play with , lol. 

3 comments:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

yeah my kids are tired of having to stay in so much since our newest blessing arrived. I think we will start back church not this Sunday but next. Hope things are going well for you guys.

*Mirage* said...

We're staying home more than usual too. Too many germs to combat. Yucky! Hopefully your girls got to play with their cousin! :)

Kelly L Boots said...

Yes she did come over and she is supposed to come over tomorrow too!