Saturday, October 10, 2009

We've been busy

We have been so busy unpacking! We got our small shed and Kevin put it together. The apartment is looking so much better now! All I really have left to do is to get the girls bedroom organized. There is no clothes rod in the closet yet. They should be getting that up soon and then I can get everything put away in there. Everything is going well for us here. We all have a cold right now though. Last night and tonight I put the cool mist vaporizer on in the girls' bedroom. It really helps a lot!
Tomorrow my mom, Angela and I are going to a baby shower for my cousin Jody. It will be so nice to see some of the family again. It's been a while since I have seen some of them. Tomorrow is also my Mom's birthday.
Monday we are planning on going to the Pumpkin farm. I hope the weather is nice. It has been cool and rainy the past couple of days.
The girls and I have been coloring and drawing a lot. Gabby is really starting to talk so much now. She was drawing lines on a paper today and telling me who they were pictures of. Thursday she had her 30 month checkup. She has really hit a growth spurt! She weighs 31 pounds now and is 37 inches!!! That is 75% for both.
Avalynn is such a ball of energy! She NEVER holds still for even a second! She is climbing on everything and gets into lots of mischief! We really have to keep our eye on her all the time! Her sweet little dimples are so hard to resist though!
We don't have cable yet so we have been watching a lot of DVD's. Gabby and I watched Ice Age tonight. I Love that movie!

1 comment:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

I am sorry you all have colds. We are so very busy as well so i know how you feel. It is a good busy though. Hugs hun and ttyl