Sunday, December 22, 2013

Prayers needed

When I was pregnant for Gabby I joined a Huggies diaper forum and met some wonderful ladies on there. One of them started a smaller forum for those who were close. There were probably 50 of us at first. Over the years some things have happened and our group split and then the forum shut down. But some of us are still pretty close and keep in contact daily through a Facebook group. Now one of these dear ladies 5 year old son has just been diagnosed with Leukemia.  I am devastated for the family. No child should have to go through that. I just wanted to ask that anyone reading this please pray for Daniel, his family, doctors, nurses and anyone else involved in his care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in my prayers. and thank you for getting this messege out for the power of prayer to work for this family. God bless Daniel