Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Perfect Timing by Catherine Anderson-Book Review

Perfect Timing by Catherine Anderson

This book was mailed to me before it came out because I was one of the Book Review Team members. I think there were 500 people chosen for this. I am signed up for Catherine Anderson's Newsletters and that is how I heard about it.
This book is a Romance book but in some ways it is also a little bit of a Science Fiction or Fantasy book too.

This book is about a Man named Quincy who has a Sister- in- law Loni who is dying. A druid Woman named Ceara time travels into the future to save Loni's life. Without giving too much away Quincy and Ceara are forced to Marry. Alot of things that Ceara says are funny because not only is she from the past but also from a different Country.

The story has a lot of humor in it. The characters and entire family are very likeable. Some things in this story are so out there that it will be hard to believe that this happened. But of course this is a work of Fiction so it didn't happen. You have to just read it and use your imagination. There are also a few parts with adult themes in them but they are not too graphic that it is still fun.

While reading this you will laugh, perhaps cry and even find out what  a "Hen Party" is.

Although this is not my favorite Catherine Anderson book I would recommend it to anyone who likes Romance stories.

My favorite Catherine Anderson book is Comanche Heart. If you like reading about Indians and the past that is a great one to read!

No comments: