Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411

I got this Idea from Ashley's Blog

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

 My first post on Blogger was on August 10 2009. Before that I blogged on myspace for a little while. I mainly started it so that family could keep up with our family since so many of them live far away. I don't know if any of them even pay attention to my blog though. I just blog about every day stuff we do, trips, the kids checkups. Pretty much has stayed the same.


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

I went to a Community College. I started out in Nursing, then switched to Early Childhood Education, dropped that and ended up with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts and Science.


3. Where have you traveled?

U.S. states I have visited are Virginia,  W. Virgina, N. Carolina, Florida, Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, New Jersey(I think that is it...)
I have also been to Mexico and Canada


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

An all inclusive trip to the Caribbean for my entire family.


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
  • Lying
  • Procrastination
  • Cheaters

6. What is your favorite movie?

Sweet home Alabama, Super Troopers, The Man in the Moon, The Butterfly Effect


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Every day I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and the rest of the day  I drink water. I hate Soda!


8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
  Take a bath and read a book


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Gymboree for sure!! I love shopping for my kids clothes!


10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

When Shelly was pregnant with Natalee she went on Maternity leave at the dollar store she worked at. They hired me to fill in until she came back. It was kind of embarrassing that people would come in and mistake me for my 9 month pregnant twin and ask "You still didn't have that baby yet?"


11. What day would you love to relive again?

Hmmm..I don't know..


12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

I don't know, someone with dark hair, lol.


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I got my first job the summer after I graduated high school. I worked at a bowling alley running the front desk and doing Birthday parties for little kids on the weekend for $5.15 an hour. My second Job was while I was in college. I worked at a Hospital in Corning, NY as a Nurse's Aide. I Loved taking care of people there but it is a hard job! After that I got a job as a Toddler room teacher at a daycare. That was fun but didn't pay great. I then did some home care jobs and after I got married I worked at Kmart for a while.


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
My senior Picture from High School





15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?


Definitely Australia!!! I have always wanted to visit there but would not want to live there. Too many poison snakes, lol


16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
I can't find any of our whole family recent. This one was taken on Mother's Day.



17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Hopefully all of my kids are in school and I can get a full time job

1 comment:

Ashley Quarles said...

Yay - so glad you done this!